Hello, please select your language

Hello, please log in here

Not a member yet?
to discover our award-winning online English school.

Close

بريطانيا: 00442033182528 - السعودية: 009668008140081

Welcome to "Casual Corner"
Hang out and chat about anything under the sun!
Category:Lifestyle
Language: English
Members: 2065
Officers: samantha (Administrator)

Are you sure that you want to leave this group?

Are you sure that you want to delete the discussion thread English in my world?
By ywangc3645 on 3/10/2016 5:26:18 AM
English in my world

I began learning english when i was 12 years old, but i found i hardly ever get any pleasure from english. 6 months ago, i joined ef group. i wonder what i could get from learning english.

So, there are some idea about english. I wish i could speak english fluently, i wish i could write down my thoughts, i wish i could found a new world.

By LRobertoThomaz on 4/5/2016 9:12:37 PM
RE: English in my world
That's a nice start Ywang! What did you like to do? What are your thougths? add me so we can chat and improuve english
By PGradecka on 6/19/2016 8:07:39 AM
RE: English in my world
Hi I h***e larned English since I went first time to school. First English was usual ordinary subject which we h***e to learn and we h***e it in our timetables but then.... over years English has become my passion and I'd like to be professional translator or teacher I'd like to tr***el but I can't afford to it. However we can h***e a dream and I believe that I will be tr***el and I'd lkie to take part in course EF on abroad Anyway I h***en't money enough, but I h***e more and more motivation to develop my English. and more motivation to s***e my money xD unfortunately it's hard to do :D however I never give up and I'd like come true dream. I wish you the same motivation and you will never loose energy to develop yours skills. All the best :D
By ywangc3645 on 8/12/2016 10:48:23 AM
RE: RE: English in my world
Actually, months h***e past since I published the article, and I decide to speak English perfectly now. You know, not only due to the reality and future, but also the dream. The reality is that I am not a good speaker, a bad talker, so pratice English improve me. Year, I also dream that one day that I could tr***el around the world and communicate with different people about technology, history, military and so on. I wish everyone in the earth could communicate freely and efficiently, I guess the there will be less confilicts and more improvements.

Premium offer
One-on-one attention for faster resultsBecome fluent in English in no time with a dedicated Private teacher. Courses are 100% customized to meet your needs and help you reach your goals faster.
Related groups
Love Letters
LifestyleA corner of the web where you can chat about cu...
Everyday English for Advanced English Speakers
LifestylePractice common topics you'll encounter on a da...
Daily Horoscope
LifestyleFind out what the stars say about you!