Hello, please select your language

Hello, please log in here

Not a member yet?
to discover our award-winning online English school.

Close

بريطانيا: 00442033182528 - السعودية: 009668008140081

Welcome to "I Love Japan"
Hi,everyone. Let's make it heartwarming communicative place. I would like to share tiny but nice thing in our daily life. You are always Welcome!!
Category:Regional
Language: Japanese
Members: 1413
Officers: samantha, taka (Administrator) and alisa

Are you sure that you want to leave this group?

Are you sure that you want to delete the discussion thread japanese martial art?
By pmahardika3 on 9/19/2014 5:07:24 AM
japanese martial art

hi, my name Sang Putu mahardika i am a balinese (an island in Indonesia) i really love to watch japanese Martial art and some time imagine my self become a martial expert.

In Indonesia japanese martial art have a lot of Fans and there's so many Dojo here.

how  it's in your country? do peoples in your country practice martial art too...?

By Mekrani on 9/20/2014 2:17:27 AM
RE: japanese martial art
absolutely. im not Japanese but i have seen a film that they use these arts in cities.
By pmahardika3 on 9/21/2014 9:59:31 PM
RE: RE: japanese martial art
same with me, i am not japanese too when i was a 10 years old boy and i saw Ninja film , i always imagine my self could have that skill, ussualy i try it home with my litle brother. i have not go to japan yet, do somebody have go to japan? are the Ninja real?
By Mekrani on 9/22/2014 11:44:52 AM
RE: RE: RE: japanese martial art
I think ninjas are real but Japanese films try to make them very big. Another thing is that the number of the ninjas are few and not a lot. Although the number of samurais are extremely a lot.
By jk6612 on 9/29/2014 5:00:16 PM
RE: japanese martial art
i'm agree with you
By pmahardika3 on 9/29/2014 8:22:12 PM
RE: RE: japanese martial art
wao thats cool, i watch in TV theres a Ninja school in japan , is it true?
By ryapparov3 on 5/15/2015 11:42:49 AM
I thnk it's falls, or doing just for fun. Nowadays we don't need Ninja's, becouse i think Ninja=assassin. In my counrty very popular judo and our president have black belt in judo.
By ryapparov3 on 5/15/2015 11:42:51 AM
I thnk it's falls, or doing just for fun. Nowadays we don't need Ninja's, becouse i think Ninja=assassin. In my counrty very popular judo and our president have black belt in judo.