Hello, please select your language

Hello, please log in here

Not a member yet?
to discover our award-winning online English school.

Close

بريطانيا: 00442033182528 - السعودية: 009668008140081

Welcome to "Study in London"

Category:Study Abroad
Language: English
Members: 4477
Officers: samantha (Administrator)

Are you sure that you want to leave this group?

Are you sure that you want to delete the discussion thread Hello everybody , looking for new friends (english speakers) !!?
By OAbuzalata on 3/13/2015 7:02:22 PM
Hello everybody , looking for new friends (english speakers) !!

Heeey all , my name is Odai , am looking for new friends and am trying to improve my english and make some convorsations , so anyone interested please feel free to msg me

By DOliveira2678 on 3/14/2015 11:31:13 AM
RE: Hello everybody , looking for new friends (english speakers) !!
Hello Odai. I'm really trying to improve my english, so it would be very nice to have someone to have conversations.
By WNasser24 on 6/2/2015 3:24:15 PM
Hi Odai, i'm Waleed from Yemen, I'm learning English very hard, and I want to improve my English too with someone like you.
By zcaic66 on 9/25/2015 11:10:19 PM
Hi there, how are you? I am a student in EF, I'd like to have more reliable friends to improve my Engish and know more cultures of other countries, I am 26 years old, live in China with my parents, I am a merchandiser for evening dresses and clothing,and all the stocklots, I love singing, painting and watching movies, my what'sapp:+15812684557 ,and skype ID is:zoe_cai_1,I am waiting for you.
By zcaic66 on 9/25/2015 11:10:31 PM
Hi there, how are you? I am a student in EF, I'd like to have more reliable friends to improve my Engish and know more cultures of other countries, I am 26 years old, live in China with my parents, I am a merchandiser for evening dresses and clothing,and all the stocklots, I love singing, painting and watching movies, my what'sapp:+15812684557 ,and skype ID is:zoe_cai_1,I am waiting for you.
By arabe19 on 2/13/2016 3:33:22 AM
RE: RE: Hello everybody , looking for new friends (english speakers) !!
to everyone ,i need your facebook account please for contacting
By ccoco2201 on 3/6/2016 6:50:55 AM
RE: RE: RE: Hello everybody , looking for new friends (english speakers) !!
hello everyone, My name's May and I'm going to graduate at June this year, I was waste a lot of time at last year. But I want to know some new friends and continue to study English in the future. Please contact me on WeChat ccoco2201, TXS
By ccoco2201 on 3/6/2016 6:50:55 AM
hello everyone, My name's May and I'm going to graduate at June this year, I was waste a lot of time at last year. But I want to know some new friends and continue to study English in the future. Please contact me on WeChat ccoco2201, TXS
By ccoco2201 on 3/6/2016 6:50:58 AM
By gguifangc on 3/23/2016 8:54:06 AM
Hello Odai, my name is Frieda, l want to make friends with you, l want to improve my english too.Mybe, we can communicate each other. My Wechat is Hguifang, I will very happy to tall with you, thanks!
By vchukbar on 4/25/2016 10:58:35 AM
RE: RE: Hello everybody , looking for new friends (english speakers) !!
Hello everybody /My name is VAlery . I am looking for new friends.))) I want to improve my english. Is anybody here???)))