Hello, please select your language

Hello, please log in here

Not a member yet?
to discover our award-winning online English school.

Close

بريطانيا: 00442033182528 - السعودية: 009668008140081

Welcome to "brazil"

Category:Regional
Language: Portugese
Members: 919
Officers: samantha, Persio (Administrator)

Are you sure that you want to leave this group?

Are you sure that you want to delete the discussion thread Independence!?
By Cpessato1 on 9/6/2013 8:46:00 AM
Independence!

Independence

Every country has its national holidays always celebrated with pride by the citizens to remember some heroic deed, significant in its history.

Brazil was subjected to domination by Portugal and independence would make the country free from this bondage.

The independence of Brazil is one of the most important historical facts of our country. It marks the end of Portuguese rule and the conquest of political autonomy. Many people died in the fight for this ideal.

A Lisbon court demanded the return of Pedro I of Portugal, since their presence prevented the purpose of Portuguese colonize Brazil. But D.Pedro decided to stay, paving the way for the independence of Brazil.

With strong pressure from Portugal, on September 7, 1822, D. Peter I the banks of the Ipiranga creek, raised his sword and shout "Independence or Death". Thus declaring the freedom of the Brazilian nation!

By Cpessato1 on 9/6/2013 8:49:55 AM
RE: Independence!

The greatest tragedy that happened to the human race was sin. Sin has broken our relationship with God. Sin has made us prisoners of Satan, doomed to hell. And Brazil's history reminds us what happened over 2000 years ago when a man named Jesus, son of God, came to this earth for one purpose, to free ourselves from the slavery of evil and with his own death, assured us our independence. His cry was not on the banks of Ipiranga, but on the cross with a great shout of victory.

Jesus said: "... It is finished ...", these words were enough to declare today that we should no longer live under condemnation, because nothing else can arrest us for that, we have to live beside Him who promoted our independence through its own life.

When we choose to follow Christ we are free, we reach out for new horizons, we value the details of life, because we find the real meaning that it has to offer. But for more freedom we have in Christ, we can not subject us to return to the bondage of sin before they were imprisoned. We need to act on the freedom we have achieved, not imposing limits on the action of God in our lives, so that the fruits of a life in Christ frees are abundant and the works of the flesh are, every day, prevented from manifesting the power of presence of Jesus in our lives.

"Stand firm, then, in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made ​​us free, and do not Repay put you under the yoke of bondage." (Galatians 5.1).

prayer: 

Sir, We are grateful that through the life of Christ, conquered the freedom to live in your presence. May your life in us clear signs that still do recognize the presence of sin in our lives and our character is transformed by the fruit of Your Spirit. In the name of Jesus. Amen

By Freddy on 7/21/2014 7:56:14 PM
RE: RE: Independence!
You spoke many truths, pity that the world is becoming even worse. But I beliave that all this is the God's plane. I want and I need have my salvation in Jesus and in name of God I will get. Stunningly beautiful text. May I to do a invitation to you? Let's be friends and let's exchange knowledge? God bless you. Bye.
By Freddy on 7/21/2014 7:56:45 PM
You spoke many truths, pity that the world is becoming even worse. But I believe that all this is the God's plane. I want and I need have my salvation in Jesus. Stunningly beautiful text. May I to do a invitation to you? Let's be friends and let's exchange knowledge? Great text. God bless you.
By Cpessato1 on 7/22/2014 2:04:18 PM
RE: RE: RE: Independence!

Hello Freddy,

We are living in hard times. The good news of salvation in Jesus Christ must be announced. It's our job.

Nice to meet you.  

Be blessed.

By Freddy on 7/22/2014 7:14:53 PM
Tell me, what's your religion? How long time you go to the church?
By Cpessato1 on 7/24/2014 7:01:23 AM

I'm Christian. I can to say protestant or gospel. But we know it's not religion, but it's new life, changed life. Be blessed.

By Freddy on 7/24/2014 6:51:38 PM
If everyone were more Christian rather than religious, the world would certainly be better. Please write me more. Be blessed. Good night.
By CAntoniodeAndradeJunior on 8/5/2014 7:24:54 PM
I'm really happy in read this discuss. We have to learn what the bible says and apply this knowledge in the life. Be blessed. Good Night.
By Cpessato1 on 8/6/2014 7:40:41 AM
RE: RE: RE: Independence!
I'm happy to find God's servants. Be blessed!
By GPereiraBatistadaSilva on 12/30/2014 5:57:08 PM
"Nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising" For reflection: P.O.D-> I am

Premium offer
One-on-one attention for faster resultsBecome fluent in English in no time with a dedicated Private teacher. Courses are 100% customized to meet your needs and help you reach your goals faster.